Update of production facility
- Fabrication of air-handling unit support frames which were craned onto the roof
- Roof penetrations
- Removal of existing doors
- Modifications to walls, floors, and ceilings to accommodate new rapid-roll doors
- Concrete bunding
- Stainless steel kerb fabrication and installation
- Installation and testing of racking
- Epoxy resin coved upstands
- Partitions and MF ceilings
- Airlock formation
- Altro Whiterock walls
- Protectorseal specialist coatings
Reckitt Benckiserâ€™s Nottingham facility is an integral part of their operations. It serves as the production location for Nurofen, and had to meet the stringent standards of the South Korean market. Our work to refurbish this building had to take place without disrupting current levels of worldwide distribution in a 24-hour operational environment.
Our first priority was to cordon off our work space. This would allow us to work as we needed to without affecting the rest of the facility. All works were enclosed with metal and stud Antinox temporary partitions with zip-door airlocks and tack-mat entrances. This ensured there was no contamination within the live areas. With this in place, we were free to upgrade as we needed to, including installing new doors, partitions, stainless steel fabrications, and even craning items onto the roof.
With careful planning, our team finished the project ahead of schedule. The client was very happy with our adherence to their stringent production requirements. They now have a facility capable of meeting their demands and servicing the South Korean markets and beyond.