- Strip-out of existing building
- Isolation of existing services within building
- Removal of front oval entrance lobby
- Erection of new internal partitions
- Fitting of new internal kitchen
- New floor coverings
- Construction and fit-out of existing toilets to allow public access
- Installation of new Healthmatic doors
- Installation of new internal sliding partition
- Complete internal and external decoration
- New timber cladding added to the external face of the building
As part of a transformation within the Bingley Town Council, Building Projects Group was approached by Bowman Riley with an opportunity. The council had an old toilet block that they wanted to repurpose and refurbish, making it fit for office work while also making it presentable from the outside.
After undergoing some value engineering exercises, BPG was appointed principal contractor for the scheme. With the site being an old toilet block, a complete in-depth stripout was required. Once this was completed, the work could begin. New electrical services needed to be installed within the building to allow for enough power to run an entirely new office.
We completed the scheme on-time and within budget. The council were over the moon with the service provided. In particular, they praised us for going the â€˜extra mileâ€™ in helping the staff with several other minor works not part of the contract. The exterior was also completely transformed, giving it a modern feel; a million miles away from what it originally was.